1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Letter attached to the Governor's offices throughout the Realm

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Role Play' started by Inkboy the Wild, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman
    Governor

* Written on fine parchment, in a flowing script and sealed with golden wax *

Governor's,

While we have yet had the opportunity to all meet, as I had so hoped, I ask your assistance in providing the following information to your Citizens.

The Township of Elven Song, by popular request, has constructed the Memorial Palace to provide a place to honor and remember those we have lost through the years.

We are asking for people who wish to have their friend or loved one memorialized at the Palace to please drop a book into our mailbox with their name and the desired inscription, as well as their gender were male or female.

Additionally, if you have any items you would like to be placed on display from the person you are memorializing please deposit that, along with your book, into a bag within the mailbox. Any armor, or clothing will be placed on a wax figure to be properly displayed. Other items will either be put on display via a case or pedestal.

The Memorial Palace is a very special, heartfelt undertaking which holds deep personal impact on the persons who have already donated to the memorial.

I appreciate your help in furthering the knowledge and cause of the Memorial. It can be found directly above and beyond the Elven Song Community Center, Luna.

Please send a pigeon should you request further information or directions.

Happy Yule,

IW<>Minoc

#1 Inkboy the Wild, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

A reply arrives written in wide flowing script:

Governor,
    Being new to office and unfamiliar with Minoc, it would be an honor and a privledge to recieve a tour of your Memorial Palace if I may. I am very interested in such a wonderful place as this.
    The tide of community spirit within Minoc must be a beautiful wave.
    Please contact me on the best time and place to meet.

Signed simply
    L

3. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

(A letter sent by courier)
    Governor,
    This is a wonderful task you are undertaking. I am certain that the families and friends of those you have already set memorials to are helped and soothed by your services. I would love the chance to see your work at some time,

Aedon Durreah
    Governor of Yew