1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(RP) Letter to Magdalena Canzione, Chef to the Queen

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by LynneOfMagincia, Jun 27, 2011.

1. *Scribbled hastily but still relatively legible, the parchment is singed on the edges as if held to close to an open flame and as always has a tell tale smudge of bronze*

While I would normally ask if this letter finds you well I am afraid I do not have that luxury this time. We need to speak.. in person. It is of utmost importance.

Attaching the note to the upper portion of Grim's flank via a strip of leather, she gave the granite hued horse a gentle nudge and sent him on his way. As this was Grim's first trip.. she knew he would have to rely heavily on smell and thus had given him a copy of the menu from the faire, hoping some parcel of smell would still remain. Additionally, she had fed him several apples to keep him full.
  2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008
  3. Magdalena Chef

Magdalena Chef Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 6, 2009

That horse knew how to find the good food.
  4. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Oct 9, 2008
    You forget the lingering hint of peppermint.

And leather.