1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Letter to Master Greywulfe

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Role Play' started by Gillian Wilkins, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Gillian Wilkins

Gillian Wilkins Seasoned Veteran

Jan 11, 2014

Dear Sir,

It is my understanding that you will indeed be ascending to the Governor's Seat in Skara Brae as we discussed. I offer my congratulations. As such, I would like to arrange a time to go over the current affairs of the town as well as introduce you to some of the Rangers. Please let me know what time and day is most agreeable for you.

Gillian Gryphon
    Outgoing Governor Of Skara Brae
    Noble Beast likes this.
  2. Greywulfe

Greywulfe Adventurer

Dec 4, 2014
    A letter is delivered to the office of the Governor of Skara Brae.

Dear Lady Gryphon,
    It fills me with great pleasure and gratitude for your kind words and endorsement. I have had the privilege of meeting a few rangers only one week prior, but I do look forward to meeting any others. Perhaps we can meet the coming Wednesday or Thursday, as your schedule permits. Please send any further correspondence to the Shattered Skull in Skara Brae until such a time I can arrange a more permanent residence.

Humbly Yours,
    Lord Guy Greywulfe
    Noble Beast likes this.