1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Level 3 shame

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kralock, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Kralock

Kralock Guest

wow I killed this guy when shame just came out but, how do I even get to him now, the only path has 10 diff elemetals just chilling, smoked my g dragon almost insta, I left him to die, tried to pull the guardian, then he popped back to his starting location, what give? DO i got to take an army of guildies just to get the reagent from LV3 just to take di off a player weapon?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

pretty much! it can get very crowded there

3. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well I do see a few posts stating the guardians were too easy. Perhaps this is the devs way of making it a little more interesting.

4. Kralock

Kralock Guest

my death robes seem to have lost interest to me after so many years, I was one of the ones complaining they where too easy, ill keep my mouth shut next time :p

5. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Best way to do this guy, imho, is to rush in and get everything on you. Pull it all away to a far corner of the dungeon and then when the Guardian pops back, you have yourself a fairly clear place to kill him repeatedly. :)

6. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

I have never succeeded without using Honor, and never failed when using Honor

7. Kralock

Kralock Guest

thank you ill give it a try

well i relay need to work my honor up been procrastinating for years.

8. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hit Succubus' they are great for honor

9. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i will only say this :

Provo - Mystic - Mage is the new GOD

10. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

hmmph, don't just tease us, Conquests man, Conquests! tell us how it went, a story that us wannabe's can live thru

11. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I've done the 3rd Guardian 3-4 times using a Stealth-Mystic-Sw-Mage. sneak in - toss a RC in the midst of em, pre-cast Invis then target Guardian's bar. Guardian is much faster than all of them-i run off , cast invis, stealth a few steps and wait for RC to dispell. Then throw a fresh RC on Guardian. Takes one arcan empowered RC to kill...

It helps to have a partner in crime, esp since only Fel facet hguarantees 100% ingred drop each time.

12. Gospel

Gospel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It moves a lot faster than normal mobs. Precast a tag spell, run in, tag him, run out, invis when it comes out.

That's the problem with a lot of tamers these days, they don't know how to do anything but hit all kill and spam heals.

13. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

disco mystic weaver is still fine in this area, just gotta clean up the area and draw the guardian out alittle bit.

14. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

does the level3 boss drop anythink nice.. would be usefull for the 200 pus stones i have collected

15. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

It has a chance to drop one of the ingredients for the whetstone and 100% in fel... other than that you are better off killing diseased els or wind els for the trouble you have to go through to get to the 3's

16. THP

THP Stratics Legend

the wind eles are easy 2 even 3 a throw.. the diesesed bloods are a pain in the ass

still cannot understand why the whetstone is useful????????? to take off DI??? GIME A CLUE PLZ

17. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

for imbuing the whetstones or very useful
    when a smith makes a sword non exceptional it has 450 points it can hold from imbuing!
    when a smith makes a sword exceptional it can have 500 but 1 of the 5 imbuing slots is taken up by the di so with a whetstone you remove that and get 5 slots and 500 imbuing weight!

18. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Should make that your signature :p