1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Level 4 Mephitis

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Dudaz, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Dudaz

Dudaz Guest

What kind of character/weapon do you think is best to solo the poison elementals and matriarchs? I was considering slayer repeating bows for the elementals. maybe just a whirlwind weapon with poison elemental slayer?

2. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would do a slayer for the spiders and just cons weapon for the elementals. I don't think they hit to hard but I only ever did it on a samp.

3. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I switch to an elemental slaying WW weapon when doing that part of the spawn.

4. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm pretty sure the matriarchs and dread spiders are level 3. The fourth level is avengers and poison elementals. If you can afford to carry multiple weapons an arachnid slayer with 100% fire damage is ideal for most of the spawn, but for level 4 I'd want an elemental slayer 100% fire damage weapon. Since the avengers have no range attack I'm less concerned with them sticking around.

5. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

i dont find the avengers that hard. a good elemental weapon takes out the poisons nicely.