1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Level 7 Treasure Maps

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Keith of Sonoma, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma Certifiable

Has anybody gotten any level 7 T- maps from level 6 chests? I have done probably 20 level 6's without ANY level 7's inside. I used to get a level 7 for every 5-7 level 6's. I'm just wondering if I am having some REALLY bad luck!

#1 Keith of Sonoma, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    Parnoc likes this.
  2. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ive gotten plenty this week. Just a bad streak of RNG for you i guess.

Keith of Sonoma likes this.
  3. Keith of Sonoma

Thanks for the information!

4. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Same for me Keith, I haven't got any level 7 maps out of a 6 for ages. However, I have only been doing a few at a time, this new loot system and items is wonderful I guess but it honestly has made Treasure Hunting less fun for me. I used to dig the chests, grab the good stuff at the top of the loot (I use EC), take the arti to throw in the trash bin for points, and crumble the chest. Now I feel like I need to look at every item, but it's been a long time since i've found anything of uberness in a level 6 chest so maybe I'll go back to my old system, was sure a lot more fun.

5. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't gotten a single level 7 from a non-felucca map. I did one felucca map and got a level 7....

6. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

7. Keith of Sonoma

Thanks everybody for the responses!

8. O'siris

O'siris Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Same here I was just about to come and rant! I remember before I came back maybe a year ago I would get a level 7 every three chest or so, I have done about 100 chest since I came back this month and I have only gotten a few, and i think they were fel and ilsh! :-( I hate the ilsh ones, pain in my neck!

Yadd of Legends likes this.
  9. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

Checked my notes - also got an L7 chest in Tokuno about a month ago and a couple in Malas before that