1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

leveling advice and help needed!

Discussion in 'Professions' started by crimsoncrow11, Aug 7, 2008.

1. I need help learning a way to level 5 levels failry quickly so i can wear a set of armor i baught, if ou have any ideas or suggestions plz help, thnx
  2. ClanBeviin2

ClanBeviin2 Guest

Terminal missions. Good XP, good credits, and you can get your faction points on top.
  3. Penti

Penti Guest

10 terminal missions is a guaranteed level due to the Compnor bonus,and would take maybe an hour. Doing more terminal missions wont get you the Compnor bonus but is still a good way to blitz some xp, credits and faction points.
  4. ClanBeviin2

ClanBeviin2 Guest

Is it really 10 missions = 1 level? I know it adds up, but that doesn't quite seem right. It seems to me that it's more like 15 missions = 1 level, but it's been a while since I've taken them.
  5. ClanBeviin2

ClanBeviin2 Guest

Wow. Now that is a complete guide. Well done!

(And it answers my question about missions/level).