1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LF tamer guild

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Guest, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Greetings, I am yet another refugee from Napa. Due to our dying population I thought it was best that i moved on as well.
    I was wondering, does this shard have any descent tamer guilds about?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Welcome to Atlantic!

I assume by looking for a "tamer guild", that you are more PVM, but I could well be wrong... If you really like the PVP aspect, please let us know here so we can better direct you!

Historically, I believe that the main Atlantic Tamer guild was "UTB - United Tamer of Britannia". Looking at the list on UO.com, it seems they are down to a minimal membership now - which saddens me... they were a great group!

Atlantic seems to have more general (little of everything supporting each-other) rather than specific purpose guilds (lots of one thing with support (like crafting) from other groups). My own guild of ODE tends to do a some of everything (except limited PVP), but we do have quite a few tamers (pretty much everyone has at least one) so it may be an option. If you are interested in a few trial hunts, drop me a PM!

3. KingSidhe

KingSidhe Guest

UTB used to be the premiere tamer guild on atlantic. Now, I can't say there is really a TAMER guild. But if you are looking to RP, and would like to do events associated with the Zoo, consider MTC, Moonglow Town Council. They often do events associated with Taming for the Zoo.

If you are into PvM... Consider RK , Runic Knights, or even MSI, Mindless Self Indulgence. Both use a lot of tamers for hunting.

4. Maddin

Maddin Guest

Thanks King.

Can hit up the url to check us out.