1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LFP/LFG

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Paranoia21, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Paranoia21

Paranoia21 Guest

Hey my guild has been inactive for a few months and i'm finding UO really boring at the moment solo, so I'm looking for some players to join up with and hunt with and stuff reply/msn me etc and i'll get ICQ back if it's worth it=/
    got legendary smith and tamer finishing my 120 bard and sammy off

2. Tior

Tior Guest

hehe high demands for someone who want to meet people :D

:danceb:

3. cheerful

cheerful Guest

On first reading it looked like 'i'll get back to you if i think your worth it'
    Is it susposed to read 'i dont have icq but but if it's worth having to meet new friends i will get it'?

4. Paranoia21

Paranoia21 Guest

... A question does not answer another question, I've come back recently on a newish account and whether or not I got a reply and Needed ICQ ,I'd get it basically.

5. Ciar2001

Ciar2001 Guest

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=92736 this might be something that suits if you haven't found a guild yet :)

some of us are noobs who have recently come back to game so still building characters up others have been around for a bit, you can drop Anubis a line on ICQ or myself, more than welcome to send a PM to me for my ICQ number if you fancy a chat :)