1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Librarians of Drachenfels, seeking your assistance

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by BrianFreud, Oct 21, 2013.

1. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Oct 2, 2013

I'm currently visiting Drachenfels, and preparing to head back to Chessie. Over on Chessie, I'm putting together a new library, part of which will include player-written books from every shard, if possible.

If anyone knows of, or has, any collections of player-written books, could you please let me know? Or even if just you yourself once wrote a book, and would like to see it spread. I would love to get copies of any books, so I can take them back to Chessie with me and help make sure that there's backup copies spread far and wide, so that these are not lost and reach the largest possible audiences.