1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Library Donating [Europa]

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Penelope's Notebook, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Penelope's Notebook

Penelope's Notebook Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

*It would seem that 'Joy the Treasure Hunter' no longer wants the maps I have to donate at the Library in Britain!*

One of my characters has been donating 'infrequently', for quite a while now, however, after collecting together around 57 maps I thought it about time to send in the character to donate them in the usual way. The gump that normally appears after double clicking the NPC representative, does not appear. All of the other NPC's allow me to donate in the usual way! I have tried logging out/in, recalling out/in, waiting for periods of time, donating to another NPC, calling a GM, reporting a bug, and I am still unable to donate those blasted maps!

Perhaps you have some advice? Perhaps you recall a similiar thing happening? Perhaps you are experiencing the same problem as I am?

2. Jean-Loot PKard

Jean-Loot PKard Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

put the maps into a bag. drop the bag on the floor, bring up the donation menu and grab the bag again. you should be able to donate.

3. Penelope's Notebook

Stratics Veteran

Thank You Very Much 'Jean-Loot PKard'! I followed your instructions and sure enough the gump appeared which made it possible for me to donate the items in the bag!

4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This an EC or CC issue?

5. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Probably both. Been around for a little while now

6. Penelope's Notebook

Stratics Veteran

I use the 2d, Classic Client. I am unaware if this happens in the Enhanced Client.

P.