1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Library quest

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Dragonchilde, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Okay, I've been reading up on this, but I have a question.

According to UO Guide ( http://www.uoguide.com/Britain_Library_Collection )

"All rewards except the Reading Glasses are shared among the donation representatives."

What exactly does this mean? Does this mean that everyone doing that quest has a chance, or it's chosen randomly, or what?

I'm kinda interested, but I want to know the dirty details of this. What exactly is entailed, and what does "shared" mean? If I do this, does this mean someone else can get the reward for my hard work?
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    no one else gets your reward. You do the library donation quest to allow you do donate to the library. You then donate items to gain the prizes by collecting points. Each npc counts their points separately so you must give to the same one.

Each npc has a special pair of glasses that you can only get from that npc but all of them give the other rewards. So you can get, say, primer on arms talisman from any of the npcs donating whatever that particular npc accepts.
  3. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Oh, okay, that makes more sense. :) thanks!