1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Library Quest

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Guest, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I am trying to do the library quest and am tasked to get the 5 scorpion sacs. My question is can you kill the scorpions before you get the quest then mark them? Or do you have to kill them after talking to Petrus? I keep running out of time at about 4 sacs. If wyverns were speckled scorpions I wouldn't have any problems.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

seems to me you can kill them in advance...then just toggle them as quest items once you have the quest.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Great I'll give it a try tomorrow then. thanks

4. Guest

Guest Guest

nevermind I got the book.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

they best thing is to go with at least 2 people and both collect. Iv done the quest on 3 char never ran out of time on sacs

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I was able to get the sacs solo last night. I fumbled a bit when I started the part where you need to find the 7 npcs. Then I figured out what they were talking about and got 4 of them done. I had to log before I could finish them off. 2 of them wanted the same thing a short stool. I think that was messed up but I will see today.

*The npcs must have had a meetling last night to coordinate their needs. This morning I was able to finish the quest. The glitch where 2 of them needed the short stools disappeared.*