1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

lich mana regen

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by shadowlkj, Jan 3, 2008.

1. shadowlkj

shadowlkj Guest

how does the lich form mana rege compare to the the skill meditation?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

In passive mode (ie doing other things) Lich mana regen will kick the ass out of med

but if your actually meditating their fairly close

both together awesome! mana regen
  3. I have a character with 120 necro, magery, and spellweaving and she uses mana very fast. I pop her into lich form and with 120 focus and 100 med the mana flies back passivly. When I actually meditate the mana numbers are unreadable!
  4. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Why wouldn't you do it the other way around, 120 Med and 100 Focus?
  5. Both are at 100 real skill and I wear the crystaline ring which gives 20 Magery and 20 Focus.
  6. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    well.. I'm not 100% for sure on this, but according to what the site says about lich form it should be like 130 meditation (med is 1 MR for every 10 med. Lich form is 13MR (130 med)).. but Lich form will not help your MR items.