1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lich spawn lever puzzle (randome spawn piece)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nails, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Nails

Nails Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So here is the question...

One of the rewards is a random piece of the spawn. I know how to complete the puzzle quickly and efficiently but am wondering if the random piece is tied to the level the spawn is on when you solve the actual puzzle.

So far, I have only gotten one random spawn piece and it was a level one pop skull thata can be seen near the stairs of the thrown. Does it matter what level you complete this puzzle on? Can you get things like sparklies or death vortex or is it always level one pop stuff regardless.

It would be great to hear some of the things folks have gotten that were or the random spawn piece variety. That excludes bone containers, bags of gems, gruesome standard etc that are other possibilities. I really want to know if I should not solve this thing at level one or if there is no difference. If I cannot get stuff above level one pop as random rewards, there isn't much reason in doing this too much more.

2. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

the skull is the only piece that you can get

3. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Could you possibly provide some insight on how you do it efficiently? I've just started to toy with it and I haven't had any luck.

4. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thats not the only thing you can get.

http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=31389 this gives a good run down on how to do it. if you have any questions ask and ill answer if I can.