1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"Lieutenant of Royal Guard sash"-question

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Gusten, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Gusten

Gusten Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hello fellow spellcasters!

I'm revising my equipment, and as my trading has gone better than I've deserved lately, I've started looking at the "Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard [Replica]"-sash.

I don't know why, but something in my memory tells me that you're not able to wear that sash along with some other vital piece of equipment. Am I right here, or is that just something I've dreamt? Can you wear the sash along with robes, quivers, cloaks, crimson-apron, etc., or does it take up the same slot as one of these?

I can of course try myself with just a random plain sash, but I'm at work atm and not sure I'll have time for UO for a few days.

Thank you!

2. Xanithor

Xanithor Guest

You can wear the sash along with all the things you named.

3. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You won't be able to wear it with a doublet or shirt :( Everything else is fine!

4. Gusten

Gusten Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Gosh, I guess I'll have to cope with not wearing a doublet. Thank for reply guys, now I just have to find one for sale.