1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard Replica located on LA.

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by bwitched, Jan 22, 2009.

1. bwitched

bwitched Guest

Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard Replica Sash forsale on Lake Austin currently taking offers on this item, buyer would have to come to LA to pick it up all, feel free to post offers here or message me I have set a Buynow/Buyout of 80mil if you really wish to have it and dont have to worry about be over bid.

Stats on Body sash:

Mana Regen +2
    LMC 10%

Hope to hear back from some of ya and thanks for your time.
  2. bwitched

bwitched Guest

Just wanted to say I still may accept other offers other than the 80mil buyout price I set and still sell it to you,so if you are interested please feel free to post here or send me a offer by message.

Thanks again.
  3. Bigmikeuk

Bigmikeuk Guest

Check out my post on the rares forum! I've got the non NOOB proper version for sale!

Don't risk bumping into me and getting called a noob for having a shoddy Asian replica! :lick:
  4. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

Ohhh so paying more for a version thats probably duped is less noobish ??
    I'm not a 100% sure how many of those " real ones " there should be... but one thing is sure there is ALOT more around than there should be......
  5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    U seroiusly want 80m for a replica drop item??

sorry can someone help explain?? am i missing something here??
  6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Actually that price is about right for that item right now.
  7. bwitched

bwitched Guest

Lets think about it what did a Ornament of the Magician cost you when doom first opened? Same idea for these replica drop lt brit sash is a rare drop that is in demand and I got lucky. As of right now across shards i am still not the most expensive price are up to 85mil and 90mil on other shards.Also if your read my original post I said you could send me other offers other than the 80mil buyout I set i do deal but i also watch the market carefully.
  8. bwitched

bwitched Guest

There where 5 real one giving out thats all.