1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Armor Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by hirikawa, Apr 27, 2015.

1. hirikawa

hirikawa Journeyman

Also price check, how much should i pay for non replica sash? If anyone selling it i would buy on Europa.

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

they sell for as low as 200m, high as 350

if your looking to buy, closer to higher end, if your willing to wait a long time and get lucky enough to find someone selling for cheap lower end. if i were buying id probably offer 275.

hirikawa and Captn Norrington like this.
  3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

I agree with Smoot, I sold mine for 265m when I needed gold last year, regretted it almost instantly so started looking for a new one. Took about 2 months but I finally found one for 280m and wasn't willing to wait any longer for a cheaper one. they have gone up in price since then.

I brokered a deal for someone on Atlantic a few weeks ago who was selling theirs for 500m, the buyer said he knew it was really high but he had been looking for months and hadn't found any for sale for any price until then.

275m would be a good offer, but the person would probably want closer to 300-350 like Smoot said.

hirikawa likes this.
  4. hirikawa

hirikawa Journeyman

Thanks a lot for help!

Captn Norrington likes this.