1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Light Green HIRU!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Dec 7, 2008.

1. About 5 years ago right before i quit the game, i went to find a color hiru on my tamer. I didnt care what color, i wanted something cool.

So i tamed a Light green one.

Now im back in the game, and it turns out, It is one of the rarest colors!.

I did not know that at the time. Im not sure if i want to sell it yet, but if i did, how much do the Light greens go for on baja right now?
  2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003
    This needs to go the the West Coast Trading Forum if it turns into selling. You might put in a price check there as well.
  3. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

A lot depends on it's skills/stats. Light green isn't too hard to get... It just takes luck and time farming them. I'd take a plain lesser or regular hiryu with great resits/hp/skills over a colored one anyday.

I think only a select few actually ride/use colored ones just for looks. Most use them for PvM/PvP and they need good stats.