1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lighthouse Productions...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GarthGrey, Dec 5, 2013.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Has Orc Ships currently priced at 4.5 mil...limited time offer. Lighthouse Productions..Glow Gate...Guardzone Shopping.... :arr:

startle likes this.
  2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

I guess everyone that wanted a ship, got one eh ? Lowering the price to 4 mil....for now. :arr:

3. Donal Mor

Donal Mor Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend LDH

I would love to own an orc ship. But... like most things for sale in the lands these days, it is waaaaay out of affordability for me.

4. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

I understand, but I know what it takes to get 8 different pieces to put one together. 5 mil is more than fair, 4 is a steal. I would lower the price if there was at least one other person selling these, but I'm pretty sure no one else is. If they are, they're keeping it a nice secret.

5. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

I will also trade an Orc Ship for either 60k feathers, or 60k bolts ( have arrows already). I dont mean to drive up the cost of bolts, this is just what I'm willing to trade for 60k of them at the present time.