1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Lil advice please

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Remo_Williams, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I recently started doing plants for the first time. Today i double poisoned a plant and kinda panic set in lol. I gave it a cure and 2 strength. well i didnt know what else to do. I watered the freakin thing then went to the next plant.

Somehow when i came back to my plants to double check them all i watered it because i thought i saw -. Well when i watered it what i saw was + then it went to a red +.

So in short i double poisoned and triple watered my plant. I have a cure , a heal, and 2 strengths on it. Any chance the thing will live? Im assuming ill have a plus water sign and wilted for a few days but its not end of the world lol. Thanks

2. grig_since98

grig_since98 Guest

If it was at vibrant or healthy when it started, you should be ok. Put another heal on it and watch it. Its going to tale a couple days but if you keep an eye on it you should be fine

3. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks much.. what i was thinking as well..

4. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

If you planted the seed just a couple of days ago,you can just dump out the bowl and get the seed back. All you'd lose is the day or two of growing.