1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lil Vacation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Electroflap, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

So I have been debating on if I wanna post this but I have decided to go ahead with it since I have met so many great people here.. I have to go on a lil mini vacation today but It's not the happy kind.. I will be in the hospital.. I am not sure for how long.. But please take care of my bro and roomies ( if you have gotten the chance to meet them) and I will be back to demolish cogs as soon as I can! I will miss you all and Have fun while I am gone. :danceb:
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
  3. Same for me. The Wrinkleflip clan will think about you often.
  4. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Hey guess what! I am back.. they ended up keeping me in a room waiting for 4 hrs!! And with my anxiety issues I finally just blew up and left.. Its ridiculus to keep someone waiting that long.. anyways before I left they gave me a script for some meds and an appointment with a follow-up doctor that should be able to help me.. so I am back for awhile but if i start acting kooky.. remember.. its the meds not me..lol!!:thumbsup:
  5. Your gonna START ACTING KOOKY?:coco:

Oops. ok I will go with the meds theory.:coco:

welcome back.
  6. Winky2008

Winky2008 Guest

Hope you are doing well besides being sleepy all the time. With time maybe you will get used to the meds and help me kick OLD ugly off the computer sometime.