1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lineage 2 - Pailaka Quest Guides

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jkoster, Feb 13, 2009.

1. jkoster

jkoster Guest

Lineage 2 - Pailaka Quest Guides

Introduced in Gracia Part 2 (CT2.2), the Pailaka take the character to an alternate reality, where everything is almost the same as the reality they left behind. Known as the shadow of the Kamaloka pocket dimension, the Pailaka affects the world in strange ways.
    For those of you unfamiliar with the Pailaka quests, the Pailaka is an
    instance dungeon that is directly connected to a quest and can only be
    done ONCE per character. The access to the instance is through one
    of the Pailaka quests, and there are three of them currently available
    in game.
    Level 36-42: Pailaka - Song of Ice and Fire
    Level 61-67: Pailaka - Devil's Legacy
    Level 73-77: Pailaka - Injured Dragon
    While these guides will see you through the quests, alternate strategies do exist. If you have a strategy for one of the Pailaka that is not represented here, contact us! We'd love to hear it!

Read Full Article
  2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    Great, thanks so much for the information!
  3. A.Burghouts

A.Burghouts Guest

Hey all..

you might still know me.. im Xarianna/Lynina. Use'd to be in Coldnight's and a certain amount of time in EoD till i took a break, a huge break..... LOL

but now im back, and i have a question about this first Pailaka Quest.

The guilde is totally awsome, very good job on that..

but is it 100% confirmed that you can kill the bosses with you own weapon? And is this only with the first Pailaka Quest? or with all of them? And if you "have" to log off during a quest, does the time stops too? or do you "have" to finnish it?

thx in advance.

4. jkoster

jkoster Guest

The only class I had a problem defeating it with was my bishop. But I have had some characters that never even bothered equipping the dual swords, so yes, it can be done.