1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Link Update - Dev Blog

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_debslee, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Just posted on the Dev Blog....

Quick note: Everything formerly on tso-e.com is now hosted at http://www.ea-land.ea.com/blog

All your old shortcuts or links will be automatically redirected to here also.

2. NightFlyer

NightFlyer Guest

I cant access it.

3. Try again now - I seem to be able to.....

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Its going to be up and down the next few days while Laurent finishes work on it.

I was teasing him earlier by saying he's going to be spying on me, and as soon as I try to save an entry, I'll hear him running to his office to disable the blog. [​IMG]

5. <blockquote><hr>

Its going to be up and down the next few days while Laurent finishes work on it.

I was teasing him earlier by saying he's going to be spying on me, and as soon as I try to save an entry, I'll hear him running to his office to disable the blog. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO - good on ya !!! [​IMG]