1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Liquor Cache (master list)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Poo, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

hello all.

i have been trying to get out sailing on my down time and ive been collecting the new bottles and jugs that come from the Liquor Cache's and was kinda suprised to see that no one had put up a master list of them yet.

i did find a thread that got the list up to 23 and then it seemed to stall out over christmas there (shout out to Gheed for getting that going)

i also noticed that a couple people had posted on there that they got a couple bottles that hadnt been on the list but of course didnt care to share what they where.

i thought id try to pick up where the list left off to see if we could get a master list going for those of us who are collectors of such things.

here is what i have seen posted and have gotten myself so far to date.

if you have picked up another flavor not listed here please feel free to add to the thread.
    try to list if the graphic is for bottle or jug for the entry that you are adding.

put your seats in the upright position cause here we go!

Bottles

1. Arabella's Gargish Stout
    2. Diablo's Blaze Port
    3. Eldador Elven Elderberry Wine
    4. Equinox Wine
    5. Fitch's White Ale
    6. Gathered Spirits Blended Whiskey
    7. Golden Brew Tavern's Spiced Rum
    8. Joe's Spicy Creb Shek Brew
    9. Napa Valley's Finest Chardonnay
    10. Otis' Original Home Made Brew
    11. Pandora's Perfect Pinot Noir
    12. Red Eye Tavern Specialty Rum
    13. Sapewin Wines
    14. Summer Solstice Brew
    15. Serpent's Cross Lager
    16. Waxing Dark Brew - From the Moonglow Garden
    17. White Rose Zinfandel

Jug

1. Apple Isle Whiskey
    2. Kazola's Treetop Wine
    3. Moonshine
    4. Royal Guard Brand Ale
    5. Salty Dog Paws Mead
    6. Vesper Ale

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

very cool thanks poo

3. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Too funny.. I was just actually wondering how many there were.. and looking at the least i don't have anything different...

Thanks for the list!

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There's nothing that I can add to the list as currently published.

But I think it's an awfully strange number of new items (6-17-23). I would expect a couple more "rare" brews at least.

What I'm also interested in seeing is the historic reasons for each of the names.

examples:
    The Red Eye Tavern was a tavern on the Napa Valley Shard from early 1998 until late 2002 when the tavern operator (note: the owner had left some time before) finally left and the tavern decayed.

The White Rose Tavern was also a Napa Valley Tavern from 1998 until (? - at least 2001) and was one of the first IGM decorated (hereby referred to as "blessed") buildings on the shard.

Kazola's was a Great Lakes tavern and was made famous by a popular web-comic as well as being (AFAIK) the first "blessed" building on any shard.

Joh's Creb Shack is an open-air tavern on Pacific (and, since there were never buildings attached to it, still there today... outside Skara Brae in Felucca) (And yes, they misspelled Joh's)

The Salty Dog is (was?) on Sonoma, outside of Minoc. That's all I know about that.

The Golden Brew Tavern (and players) are a Baja organization, which is, to my knowledge, the only group/location on this list which is still active today. They are a theater company who started early on performing ambitious bits which were always entertaining.

5. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Yes.

The Golden Knights and the Golden Brew returned to Baja during the Spring of 2010. The Golden Brew Players - the theater troupe headed by Kita Talith and Thorin Ironbeard - is in the process of developing their next production for the 13th Anniversary of the Kingdom of Dawn in February.

You can find their webpage here. You can find the UO Spotlights on the Golden Brew Tavern here and here.

6. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

7. niceguyteddy

niceguyteddy Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How many connected bottles are there? Ive seen the double connected bottles but are there 3 and 4 bottle sets?

8. canary

canary Guest

9. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

10. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The only rare thing on wine is the 3 bottle version, the 1 and 2 bottle is common

the wine kind comes with the rng :)

11. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

I have a few 3's haven't gotten any 4's yet.

12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Thanks Poo, Awesome job of collecting that information.

13. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

What is interesting about all of this is that several of the names used in the merchant ships are being reused from the Avery event which lead up to High Seas release. So you have all of the merchant ship bottles and all of the Avery bottles to keep track of, the Avery bottles being much rarer and in some cases, super rare. Oceania, Sonoma, Lake Austin, and Drachenfels all falling in the latter category.

Although some of the names have been reused, those that have been have a different graphic and color than those from the Avery event. For example the Vesper Ale is a light green bottle from Avery but is in jug form from the merchant ships.

Here are the Avery bottles by shard and color so you know what to look out for.

Serpent's Cross Saffron Liqueur (darkish orange bottle) - Atlantic
    Catskills Frostfine Ale (light blue bottle) - Catskills
    Kazola's Limited Edition Avery Ale (Dark blue bottle) - Great Lakes
    Sonoma Fine Wine (Hot pink bottle) - Sonoma
    Origin's Ale Of The Ages (Blaze orange bottle) - Origin
    Golden Brew Tavern's Finest Single Malt (Dark green bottle) - Baja
    Avery's Brainwashing Ale [You'll Loose More Than Your Memory] (Light baby blue bottle) - Drachenfels
    Legends Lighthouse Lager (Bright blue bottle) - Legends
    Vesper Ale (Light green bottle) - Chesapeake
    The Finest Firebrew Ale (Orange bottle) - Europa
    Avery's Special Adieu Brew (Dark blue bottle) - Napa Valley
    Croden's Finest Grape Wine (Pinkish purple bottle) - Lake Austin
    Sapewin Wines Avery's Special Microbrew (Bright light green bottle) - Pacific
    Bunyip Lager (Dark blue bottle) - Oceania

All of the Avery drops came as bottles, none in jug form.

I've seen quite a few vendors on all shards trying to sell the Merchant Ship drops as event item drops, which just isn't the case. So if you are looking for your shard's Avery bottle (still a great many floating around, depending on shard and can be pretty cheap too) or if you are looking to collect the Merchant Ship bottles, Poo's list and this list should help.

14. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

In regards to the historic reason for the names: "Serpent's Cross Lager" is a reference to the Serpents Cross Tavern on Atlantic. It is located in Felucca, north-north-east of the Empath Abbey in Yew.

15. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

All the drops from Merchant Ship weight 2 stones, right? if thats true, thats all the info we need to differentiate Avery bottles from the ones that comes on Merchant ships.

16. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Waxing Dark Brew - From the Moonglow Garden

Pretty sure this is the Europa liquor, a reference to our Moonglow Beer Garden sadly destroyed during the blackrock detector event.