1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Liquor/Spirits

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Skunk, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Skunk

Skunk Sage
    Stratics Veteran BREW

I am wanting to start a "rares" collection and have decided to go with booze. I would like event items, home brews, or anything related. I am not a rich man in game but I can afford to start a connection. I would like the items on Origin or Atlantic and that is where I can make the payments as well. Thanks folks, im excited to see what's out there.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have a bottle of Equinox wine I can sell. It is teal in color and from the Solstice stag EM event. It is not the pink bottle that comes from liquor crates. Price would be 15 million.

If this doesn't work for you, send me a PM with a better understanding of the price range and I can look over what I have in backstock and send you a list with prices.
    There are a few items that aren't from events that are under 500k. A bottle of shochu, magical moonfire brew, liquor from ships, hangover remedy, purple bottle of wine, green st patricks day mug, admiral's rum
    There are quite a few EM event liquors that you should be able to get under 25m - Some of the avery bottles, solstice wine, equinox wine, captain morgan's to start.

Hope that helps. Great choice to collect as there is a huge range of choices!

Skunk likes this.
  3. Skunk

Skunk Sage
    Stratics Veteran BREW

Very nice, I will look into some of these after work and send you my icq number so we can chat.

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Not a problem. :) I collected alcohol for a number of years and I'd be happy to answer your questions if I can. There are lots of non-event alcohol bottles that can get you started and then as you get more you can choose to replace them with rarer ones.

My ICQ is 465-972-004, feel free to add me. ICQ can be wonky, so if I don't respond PM me.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have you collected the stuff you get from the pirate ships?

6. Skunk

Skunk Sage
    Stratics Veteran BREW

I don't have high seas on either account yet, only sa. I just decided to start doing this today. I have a couple harvest fest bottles on Origin, that's about it...and my own made booze. I want other peoples made stuff too.

Flutter likes this.
  7. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I collect booze also. I can send you a somewhat complete list of event, server birth, and smuggler bottles to give you an idea of what is out there. Also, feel free to stop by and see what I have managed to muster up. teleporter to the pub is located at Toad Town portal hub.

8. Skunk

Skunk Sage
    Stratics Veteran BREW

Sweet thanks. Here is my icq. 570076209

9. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Don't forget the admiral's hardy rum minor artifact!

10. SugaBrat

SugaBrat Journeyman

And a great collection at that Angel Dust. Was tickled pink when I stumbled upon your house in the past. Im glad to have come across this post, as I was just thinking a few days ago...where did I see that house with all the liquor collections as I would like to look it over again, see if something new had been added. Thanks again for sharing your liquor collecting passion Angel Dust.