1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

List of Mods?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by railshot, Mar 12, 2015.

1. railshot

railshot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is there a list of mods or a mod depository somewhere? I know of Pinco's UI and I occasionally see references to other Mods, but it would be nice to see what's available.

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What you have read are all dead projects, and soon will be the Pinco's UI (I think there are funds for this and the next month at best).

railshot likes this.
  3. railshot

railshot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ah great.
    Also I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work. I love your UI.

DJAd and Pinco like this.
  4. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I really can understand that. There is no reason from the dev side why i should invest time and ressources into a dieing project. The release of the new UI was a disaster for me, it seemed they never have tested it, also the reaction time of fixing this issues was too long. Also they have stopped developing high res art because it is not the look and feel of UO. Iam boored of this excusses of a grandma leaded developer team, all i can say to you is play your game alone ;).

5. Ganesh89

Ganesh89 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hi lucitus
    I am using one of the olde pinco uis 19.11.2014 you posted.....everything works fine except my bank box comes up blank....won't show in list form nor grid nor legacy do you have any pointer where i have to update the lua?