1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

List of monsters we can wear costumes for?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jwauk99, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jwauk99

jwauk99 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Curious about a complete list of what costumes we can wear that resemble monsters.. I am NOT talking about temporarily polymorphing into a a monster, I am talking about an item that can be equipped to change your appearance to that of a monster.

Anyone know the list of these available and what item provides the capabilities?

2. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The costumes you are talking about came from a halloween event. Costumes also drop in the abyss on some of the renowneds. They have no special properties cept for the transformation. I have not determined yet whether the renowneds drop any costumes different than the halloween event having only received two so far.

3. jwauk99

jwauk99 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Any idea what are the monsters available to change into?

Also, not all costume changes are from Halloween events or Abyss drops. I know there are also magic flippers on some shards that allows your character to look like an orc.

Just wondering what this overall list of costumes is...

4. Some I can think of off the top of my head are

Maddening Horror
    Shadow Wyrm
    Wisp
    Pixie
    Giant Pixie
    Zombie
    Gazer
    Bloodworm
    Skeleton
    Minotaur
    Mongbat
    Fire Elemental
    Dream Wraith
    Ethereal Warrior

These are from the Halloween event and its not a complete list

5. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

Xenrr's Fishing Pole (Underworld quest) => Green Goblin
    Barreraak's Old Beat Up Ring (Underworld quest) => Gray Goblin
    Big Majik Flipper (Event in 2010 on all shards) => Orc

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

7. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If it wasn’t mentioned in the list, the large pixie costume... the creature that appears with Lord Oaks, it was changed to a small pixie. Love it. :thumbsup:

I loved those costumes... but I hate to say I was about powerless to win them for myself. I was hoping we could get wings of different kinds, we could wear in place of a sash. Like pixie wings, dragon wings, angel wings... I forget what the 4th idea was. I don't remember anything this last Halloween... but Atlantic got cut out of any Christmas treats this year, in thanks to people who are never happy about anything and can't control themselves.

8. Adora

Adora Guest

9. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Thanks for that link Adora. Noticed one was obtainable by EM event participation only, so unless you hang out in that forum too, you're out of luck, as they'll probably do next w/ an Easter egg coloring kit or something like that