1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

List of Non-Vanishing Items.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheChocolits, Feb 17, 2009.

1. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 15, 2008
    I was wondering if anyone has come up with a list of those items ingame that doesnt have a timer to dissappear, like if u put em on the ground without locking, they just sit there even after server maintenance. If there's a list somewhere please kindly direct me there, or u could help me with this list. (Been trying to squeeze some space from my castle, so thats why I need to clean out a few items :p)

Undecaying items so far:

-Small Blackrocks
    -08 Val gift of Stuffy animals

-Broken Chair(Daily Rares)
    -1st yr red soulstones
    -Phillip Wooden Steed
    -Rubble* (*Not sure bout this coz I dumped all my garbage rubble in my private castle n they all decayed :S)

Please help fill up the list if u know of some items too, I'll update them onto my list. Thanks.

2. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 8, 2006
    Its mostly really old items that don't decay, i alwast test all the junk i get from idocs, to see what sticks.

Some items that u can get today that don't decay are Broken Chairs from the kirin area, 1st year red soulstones, Phillips wooden steed. (you mentioned small mined blackrock, and stuffy animals)

You should see my castle courtyard its loaded with all kinds of old furniture, old shipwreck paintings, etc.
  3. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

Phillips wooden steed the ilsh. drop. 2&1/2 years on the floor unlocked and counting.... I only put it there in hopes it would decay, boy was i fooled. Now its a competition to see how long it will last, and which patch will kill it.
  4. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    You might also want to take a look at test centre. Everything dropped on the ground is set to decay within 5-10 mins. If you see something that remains on the ground, then you'll have a starting list.
  5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Rubble. Ive had the same charred small tree on my steps not locked down since the invasion.
  6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Tap of sosaria, vet statuettes (I'm pretty sure).
  7. von Beck

von Beck Guest

I've seen a few of those 10th Anni wall maps on the ground not decaying...
  8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
    Someone on Legends has a nice collection of non-decaying granite rocks picked up from the orc mine ( I built a garden wall around a house 3 stones a day ... although I was expecting it to disappear quickly, it lasted for a coupe of months until I decided to break down and mention it on stratics - the next morning it was gone :) )

(personally though, I wouldn't trust anything not locked down ... bound to get fixed sooner or later)