1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

List of things I'm buying

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by PrettyMel, Jan 30, 2010.

1. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thx to Sir Kelek, I've got quite the decorating job ahead of me. Below are a list of things I need to buy and the prices I'm willing to pay for these things. If you have any of these items you can send a private message here for instant message/MSN info.

Tall and short hedge plants - 5k each (need 55 short and 40 tall)

The OLD type of snowdrop plants - 5k each (need 60)

Agapite large stone tables facing east- 5k each (need 5)

Agapite chairs - 5k each (need 12)

Heritage tokens (450k each) OR 2 suits of silver armor, 1 cherry tree and 1 ladder (@450k each item)

2 spring decor tokens (1 mil each) OR 2 throw pillows

Rare pink dyes (from the ant quest plants)-i do not know the price of these, though i'm sure if you have some to sell you can inform me.

Thanks and happy hunting guys & dolls

2. Curran

Curran Guest

I can help out with a lot of these. I will PM you. =)

3. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

thanks curran

4. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Still looking for about 20 short hedges, 14 old snowdrops and adding 40 plain campion flowers to the list. if anyone has any ill pay 5k each. thx

5. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I cannot believe how hard it is to find something as simple as flowers....
    no bites on 5k....so i'll go 10k per plant. Still need small hedges, plain campions and a few snowdrops.

6. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

I'm growing stuff again... but will be a little bit. Had to move things around in my houses.

Dunno... a lot of the gardeners seem to be inactive anymore.

7. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

yea...i started growing some too...hard to find all the seeds i need though.
    for now i'll just work on getting vendors up and running. odd though, i was doing inscription and the scrolls dont stack up...so i end up with a billion little recals in my bag lol

8. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not Fractions by chance?? I seem to remember awhile ago something with a factions toons & inscribed scrolls not wanting to stack when made. This was awhile ago though so I have no clue if they fixed it or it is still around.