1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

List of ToT -> relics

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by N49ATV, Nov 28, 2009.

1. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have seen a few lists of what ToTs unravel into relics, but one list will say these, other will have a few different. Doesnt anyone have a confirmed list of ToT, and other minors that will make relics? I dont have item ID.

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think the minor ToT's will make relic fragments. I know of many Ilshner artifacts that will unravel. Let me try to find the list.

3. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah i saw a few lists, some never listed them all. Which made me wonder. I know the non wep/armor ones wont (ie decor ones). But a few lists showed some diff ones, and not others. But been a while since i checked around. Wondering about a confirmed list.

4. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

5. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Make sure you read all the way down. There is another list of items that the original poster left out.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Bear in mind that char type and forge used make a difference, for best results they should be unravelled by a gargoyle at the queen's forge.

A service I am willing to perform if required, my Dee Lishus char is now gargoyle with 120 imbuing and access to the forge.

7. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks petra, i might take you up on that. Im currently human (thinking might go garg), and at 87.4/120. So i got a bit to go before i consider doing it, but i got a lot of Tots, to unravel.