1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

List of what to craft (Tailor)

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by LuciaUO, Aug 9, 2006.

1. LuciaUO

LuciaUO Guest

Is there somewhere a list of what exactly to craft to skill tailoring at the different skill ranges? thank you

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I've used the following up to 99.6 in all the tailors I've made. Assuming you have the Samurai Empire expansion installed then you can use cloth ninja hoods and studded hiro sode to get the rest of the way to your cap:

0.0 - 29.0 = Buy it up
    29.0 - 41.4 = Make Short Pants
    41.4 - 53.9 = Make Cloaks
    53.9 - 74.6 = Make Robes
    74.6 - 99.6 = Make Oil Cloths

Then it depends on whether or not you have used a scroll:

No scroll:
    99.6 - GM = Cloth Ninja Hoods

105 scroll:
    99.6 - 102.1 = Oil Cloths
    102.1 - 105 = Cloth Ninja Hoods

110 scroll:
    99.6 - 104.6 = Oil Cloths
    104.6 - 110 = Cloth Ninja Hoods

115 scroll:
    99.6 - 107.1 = Oil Cloths
    107.1 - 112.5 = Cloth Ninja Hoods
    112.5 - 115.0 = Studded Hiro Sode

120 scroll:
    99.6 - 109.6 = Oil Cloths
    109.6 - 115.0 = Cloth Ninja Hoods
    115.0 - 120.0 = Studded Hiro Sode

Gains will be sooooo slow after a while with oil cloths... in fact gains will be sooooo slow from about 90-120!

Keep at it though and you'll be at your cap before you know it! [​IMG]

Good luck!!

3. LuciaUO

LuciaUO Guest

Thank you!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Most welcome [​IMG]

If your gains do seem to slow down/stop in the high 90s and above, try switching to something harder (would have to be a leather piece) until you get a gain then go back again to the cloth/studded hiro sode.

You can use leather from 109.6-120 but cloth is so much cheaper to buy / faster to collect!

5. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well Said! They should sticky that info because the current Gain table is a bit out of date.

6. LuckyCharms

LuckyCharms Guest

actually if you have ML Elven Pants/Shirts give better gains after 109.6

7. imported_lam

imported_lam Guest

SHould i be using only vendor bought sewing kits or is it okay to use my own?

LAM

8. Jakylpops

Jakylpops Guest

I think robes are terrible, Kasa only take 12 cloth and they start at 60 skill, after that you make Ninja tabi for 10 cloth when you hit 70 then make oil cloth.

9. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I started making Ninja Hoods early because the Oil Cloth gains become painfully slow in the mid 90s and all you get when you recycle is bandages. From 95-97 i alternated and it was all Ninja Hoods after that. I like making the hoods early also because of the cloth you can recycle.