1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Little Daffodil...

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Electroflap, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Little Daffodil is ready to max cash but unfortunately is without internet and does not know when it will be back up so she cant set a date for maxing.. she is hopeing for sunday night but is unsure.. Does anyone want to be there so i know who to inform when her internet is back up?

2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Oh, no how terrible to be ready for maxing and have toontown unavailable. I would be happy to help her out if she can't be here Sunday night.

3. Steveo

Steveo Guest

I will not be able to do it Sunday night. Congrats on your maxing but it stinks that you dont have internet connection. Good luck

4. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I can be there. I just need to get my bux today on Feline. Another maxing! WTG!

5. I can come if I get the rest of my 8900 bucks. So far I have 2500, so I should be able to make it.

6. I can probably come. Just let me know! How exciting!!!

7. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

She will be maxing at 8:30 am est this morning.. we will prolly be in nutty river in case no one shows.. that about in an hour so i hope u ll see this!

8. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys!

I'm back but unsure if I want to risk it. Both power and the internet have been erratic.

9. Sorry if I didnt make it. I got up at 8 and I just got on the computer. I dont even have my bucks yet lol. Congrats for when you max!! :)

10. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Sounds like Little Daff will be maxing at the boss runs tonight.. Tonight will also be revenge for Missus Hoggat, Violet Purplegrooven, and myself who just died in CFO due to lack of craners! Hope its a good night!

11. Beachmom321

Beachmom321 Guest

:sad3: I'm headed out to a BBQ & don't know when I'll return ... I also need like 6400 more bucks :sad3:

12. princess kitty

Stratics Veteran

THANK YOU!!!!

Everyone who joined LD on this run, thanks a lot.

A 'la speedchat: You guys are great!

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

CJ here we come . . .

13. Congratulations twin!!! Woohoo!! :)

14. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing you more on Tuesdays now. ;)

15. You rock, Congrats.

16. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Congrats!!! That was an awesome run!

17. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Hey what happend to lil flap maxing sell? I am way behind now!!!

18. Granjell

Granjell Guest

What an awesome run, Way to Go, Gal!

19. princess kitty

Stratics Veteran

:grouphug: Thanks again everyone.

I have more time to post now so I thought I'd post about the weekend.

I just needed 4000 or so bux but when I got home Friday night, we lost our internet connection. We called the customer service hotline and they said dsl service was down in two cities. They were still looking for the cause and could not say when it would be back on. :rant2:

Saturday morning still no internet -- which was why I missed SOS shopping. My husband and I decided to go to a mall in another city. He watched a movie and run errands. I had a spa visit, then afterwards he still wasn't done so I went straight to an internet cafe and logged on to finish LD's cogbucks. If that isn't addiction :heart:, I don't know what is.

Sunday morning still no internet. :cursing: Sunday afternoon, dsl service was restored but then we had a power failure. :cursing: Power came back on but dsl was gone again. :cursing: So frustrating!!!

So, my special thanks to Aimee for acting as official maxing coordinator. We will get your merits and your sell key, don't you worry.

Yes, please. Looking forward to it too. I was especially excited about this coming Tuesday. Unfortunately, I have a breakfast meeting coinciding with what would have been LD's first Unite Farming. Go figure! Time zone differences rock -- NOT! :lol: