1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Little deco guys I saw on UO Cafeteria...shoes?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Mairut, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Mairut

Mairut Guest

(picture from UO cafeteria)

I thought these guys were cute, and decided to make one for my house, possibly to double as storage if I use a bag as the body.

There's a problem though... where would one get the east-facing shoes? I've checked the cobblers, elf bandits, human bandits and gypsies, with no luck so far. All those are south-facing.

I'm using biscuits as the feet right now (and a cap as the body), but I think it would look much better with the shoes. Hrmmm... I guess I could always use black pearl as the eyes, but I'm still curious where to get those shoes. They aren't tailor items are they?

Thanks! :)
  2. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 26, 2004
    maybe fished up shoes? Can't rememebr if they come in east facing or not.
  3. Mairut

Mairut Guest

Ooo... Good idea... I can't remember what direction those are either, lol. Gonna try looking for some... :)
  4. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    It's been a while since my fisherman consistently fished up shoes, but the thigh boots he just pulled up were East-facing, so LordDrago may be on to something...
  5. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

I am out fishing today and I have pulled up an East facing set of shoes. It is possible.

Should not take long. I pulled a set in about 20 mins.

If you're on Napa I could give a couple of sets to you.