1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Little did Ferines know...

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon Discussion Hall' started by Ferines, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Ferines

Ferines Visitor

But it was a gasoline lake he was swimming in.

On a serious note, I'd like for buffs and debuffs to be stripped upon respawn. The fire won't go away (I'm not really complaining because it's neat) through death or jumping into water.

If buffs were stripped, Calligraphy/Meditation and food consumable items would be used up faster. I'd also suggest lowering the duration of food buffs from 60 to 30 minutes, but one change would be enough.

Attached Files:

Cramit likes this.
  2. Zorak

Zorak Visitor

Oh my! I think they did change it so water puts out fire but the way you described it is quite humerous. As for stripping buffs upon death, I'm on the fence. It really is nice to not have to re-food buff every time I die (which is a lot), but I also understand it would make material consumption greater, which would be great for gatherers/crafters alike so their services could be used more frequently.