1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mining] little help for a pk ?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by SixUnder, Aug 15, 2009.

1. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it has been so many years, i mean years.. since i did any kind of real crafting besides burning through kits...

is there a forge that has bank access anywhere in game? i have tons of ore to burn but dont know where i can access a forge while in my bank at the same time...

2. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Non, but what you need to do is purchase a fire beetle. They are walking forges.

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

hmmmmmm.... the firebeetle should work for you and you can also see purchasing a forge from a player vendor. the after you've smelted the ore either through your own forge or firebeetle you can then send the ingots straight to the bank using a bag of sending. Just remember to get alot of powder to recharge the bag and you'll be okay. That way you can safely send stuff from your place or anywhere your at. :)

5. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

The Commodity Deed Box can be used as well. It is really good for getting large amounts of items to you house (provided they can be deeded). It can move stacks of 60,000 at a time, where as you are limited to the weight capacity of you backpack for the bag of sending (minus the weight of the bag). For reference 500 stones = 5000 ingots or 500 leather. It is really nice for leather.

Stayin Alive,

BG