1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

little help here my macros went poof

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by tiffahus, Apr 19, 2008.

1. tiffahus

tiffahus Guest

ok tonight at 3 am pac time
    i was making a macro using (alt o)
    i hit apply and then an error came up saying
    (could not creat directory / c: prog files/ea games /desk top etc )
    and then only said click ok i did that and uo shut down

i restarted uo and all my macros were gone and my icons on the side of the uo screen , i hit the (x) in the top right corner to close uo and i got the same path
    could not creat directory /c: prog files /ea games/ desk top etc

i went to the file where my macros are and they are all still there
    but not working , so i deleted them and repasted and are still not working

any idea on what this is or why it occured
    thanks tiffahus / tiffany
  2. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 23, 2006
    Not sure... was gonna ask if you logged out with a disguise kit/incognito on.. but not the case.

Try right clicking on the target path and make sure the "read-only" box isn't checked..
  3. tiffahus

tiffahus Guest

thanks for the reply emil
    but its all fixed , i have no idea what happen i have never seen that message before or had anything like this happen

i staye up til server up at 5:33am pac time thinking maybe server up will fix this or reset something no idea
    and everything was fixed my macros are working , and my icons on the uo screen are there aswell

weird [censored] i tell ya lol
    welp thanks again =))
    tiffany/ tiffahus FL