1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Little help on my build.

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Vamp76, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Vamp76

Vamp76 Guest

OK. I am new to the boards, so hello:)

Couple quick questions. My build is:
    120 Wep Skill
    120 Bushido
    120 Parry
    100 Tactics
    100 Necro
    100 Spirit Speak
    40 Chiv

At least that's what I'm building to. What stats do I need? As in STR DEX INT. Right now Im at 103 STR , 10 DEX, and 117 INT.

I tried to do a search to save everyone's time, but could not find any answers.
    Thanks in advance.

Edit: Im SUPER low on DEX. How would I go about changing stats? Also, Does it matter if I am human or a elf? Im human atm, but saw a post saying we should be elves.

Edit #2: What armor do I look for ? I know 70's resists...but should it be plate?

2. Vamp76

Vamp76 Guest

No help?

3. von Beck

von Beck Guest

I guess you've got a 700 skill ponit cap. You really need 60 Chiv to cast SJ / Consc / DF / EoO with much success. Its a hard call to say what to drop - perhaps go with 80 spirit speak? or 110 in parry and bush? Or try to get some +skill items in your suit.

With items, you want as close to 150 stamina as possible for swing speed, minimum int and everything else goes into strength (for more health).

Assuming you are at the skill cap and have 10 skill points to spare: Set int to down, dex to up and lock strength. train up 10 points of musicianship by clicking on an instrument, then set music to drop and train up 10 points of hiding... set hiding to drop and repeat musicianship...

Each has pro's and con's. Elf is nice for +20 mana and human is nice for JOAT and cheaper weapon specials.

Not plate. 70's Resists is 70's no matter the armor type. Get HCI and DCI and +dex / +stam.

4. Vamp76

Vamp76 Guest

Im sorry im a noob, HCI and DCI are what?

5. The Sampire/Wammy template has the required 300 skill points to get the full bonus for lowered wep special costs, so you're better off going for the extra 20 mana as an elf unless you plan to PvP. That's 20 stat points that are freed up.