1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Little help plz

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mad Villian, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Mad Villian

Mad Villian Guest

What to tame and Disco at 50....tks

2. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You should be able to tame polar bears, wolfs, and panters on ice isle to get to 70. FYI I am almost gm on my char from doing wolfs on ice. Disco I am not so sure since it has been awhile; I am pretty sure you can get good gains off regular orcs at your skill level.

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

once you hit ROT you can legendary taming on ice island :)

4. Davy

Davy Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tamingarchive.com then on left click what do i tame follow the guide exact i promise it is the fastest way to get ur gains. Gl

5. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I like pacific rangers council myself for taming info..it's a bit out of date but still very usefull.
    Let me know if you want to be friended to my ice keep, I have a box on the steps that I keep emergency supplys in and you will be able to strip naked and lock down all your stuff while you train in case of PK's.

6. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Never trained up disco, but I heard disco'ing the townfolk was the easiest way to go.

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JlzlNpttvVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JlzlNpttvVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

8. Mad Villian

Mad Villian Guest

Tks for all the helpfull replies........

Take Care

9. Naked huh? I its cold there.:p

10. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have ways of keeping my noobs warm;)

11. Mad Villian

Mad Villian Guest

hehe, that is very nice of you to offer....thanks

12. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/anim.php

Use this calculator, you can tame non-agressive animals so disco shouldnt even be an issue ( until you hit ROT ).

Just put your skills into the fields and sort by Taming and 'success 0 pre tames'.

Find the animal that gives you closest to 50% chance to tame, you will get the most gains that way.

I advise not using jewelry or disco while training, as they will both put you well over the 50% chance mark and it makes recalculating a chore.

If you're at 50 or so taming, hinds would be easiest to find. Go to Bravehorn and tame his mates and kill them, they respawn fast.

13. Mad Villian

Mad Villian Guest

where is bravehorn? sorry i dont know the mapping system very good

14. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Bravehorn is West of Britain Moongate, south of the hedge maze, north of Minax Stronghold. About midway between the south hedge wall of the maze and the mountain... if leaving Minax mountain pass, due north and a little bit west I believe.