1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Little issue with Stratics

Discussion in 'UHall' started by hawkeye_pike, Feb 15, 2010.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Stratics team,

since a couple of days, the UO Stratics main page loads exremely slowly.
    Just wanted to let you know.

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Same.

3. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Its doing the same or timing out for me often.

4. See the stickied Excuse our dust... thread at the top of this forum. Reading between the lines, it appears Stratics changed their hosting service this weekend, and they are still working thru the various glitches which resulted.

5. I had to go through the main page to get to the forums today. My link to here just didn't work at all.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hi all, please bear with us as we work through the glitches. Slow loadiing should sort itself out soon.
    Some posts have been lost - as I mentioned in my announcement that they might. Heck some of the missing posts were mine!

7. AdamD

AdamD Guest

Not sure if you were aware or not, but the announcement you mention wasn't visible to everyone, for some reason
    QMum alerted me to the announcement yesterday, but I couldn't see any announcement
    She even sent me screenshots of the sonoma forum where it did indeed show for her, but not I, hehe.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have no idea why that should be. The announcement is set to appear on all UO forums. Queen Mum and yourself have exactly the same user permissions, ie those of a normal user. The only thing I can think of is some setting in your usercp, though I can see none that would obviously affect announcements.

9. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

Yesterday when I went to get onto stratics it wanted me to sign in. This happened about 4 or more times. IE and Opera were the same. My hubby didnt have any trouble getting on. I finally went to the home page button and it loaded from there. It seems fine now but still slowwww.

10. Gelf

Gelf Guest

yes very slow, and whats with the double drop down forum menus. one on top of the other

11. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes its slow for me too, and I didn't see the announcement either. Also I noticed some page I visited yesterday ( hmmm I think Mage profession page) was in very small font. most of the other pages where the norm though.

12. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Just think of it as SnafuTics instead of StraTics. ;)