1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Little things i would really love ...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arien, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Arien

Arien Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

1. A Treasure Map Book. It should be like a Bod Book, where you can store your Treasure Maps and sort them after Level and Facet.

2. Stacking Power Crystalls

3. More Stable Slots for Non Tamers and Tamers. Non Tamers should have 5 Slots and Tamers should have with 300 Skill 10 Slots, with 330 Skill 15 Slots and with 360 Skill 20 Slots.

4. A Shop Rune Display in every Bank. It should be a small Display and when you click it, a large Book will open and you can see all Shop Runes that Players have dropped on that Display. Every Shop can place only 1 Rune into that Display and the Rune has to be Marked in that Shop / Player House. Every Rune lasts only for 24 Hours.

5. Fish Weight halfed. 5 insteed of 10 Stones would be really super nice. Special for Dungeon Fishing.

6. Treasure Map Loot. Treasure Chests have so much crap Loot, that should be changed. I would love it, if a Treasure Map Chest has only Gold, Resources, Scrolls of Alacrity, Scrolls of Transcendence, Powerscrolls, Minor Arties, Creeping Vines, Treasure Maps, Skeleton Key, Master Skeleton Key, Mana Phasing Orbs, Runed Sash of Warding and the one or other Rare Deko Item. Jewelry, Weapons, Armor Parts, Shields should be in every Chest only 5-10 Parts and it should be the New Dungeon Loot. Like the one from Shame and Wrong. The intensity of the Loot should vary, cause it is logical that a Level 1 Map will not give the same high Loot as a Level 5, 6 or 7 Map.
    The same changes i would like to see for Message in a Bottle too. None needs a Level 6 Treasure Chest with 80+ Items from that you pick maybe 1 Item + the normal nice Loot.

Woodsman, Madrid, Ryna and 7 others like this.
  2. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Moongates on the ocean for trammel, felucca, and tokuno. Fleeing combat rules would apply in fel, of course.

Perhaps they could use the Serpent's Pillars with different passwords for different locations.

3. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Younger than Kelmo, but also in the way...
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

INSANE!

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I must say I can agree with most everything you said. Very well thought out....

5. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hippopotamuses.

6. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The top of my favorite 'Things I'd Like' list is to expand the 'alter' option to be able to alter the item to look like anything that fits in that slot.

I hate anything that turns my characters into a giant blob of everyone-else (robes, mempos, ninja hoods...) and would squee over turning my luck suit into something worth looking at.

7. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Like the OP's post and agree with it and i agree with virtualhabitat about using the serpents pillars for "calling out a destination"
    I would tweek the stables counts though... they are on the players side so it wouldnt effect the game as a whole. Tamers have needed more slots as new pets are added to the game for making sales and such. Mind you Magincia plots are great for selling pets but many do train up their best and need the stable slots for this.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  8. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Getting rid of all the junk loot in treasure chests and just having a few nice items along with the gold, wands, & gems would be great.

I think the people who buried the chests were actually just burying their trash. Must have made the treasure maps for the chests so they could joke & laugh about the people who will work so hard to find them while their getting drunk at the local tavern. :)

old gypsy likes this.