1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Live at ORIGINS from the Columbus convention center!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Jun 26, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Oh yes, I'm reporting from to from an internet cafe inside the convention hall, this is actually charging me .15 cents per minute of internet usage.

People, the weirdos here are nothing compared to the people of these boards.

Also guess who just happens to making an appearence to show off their new game? thats right! EA Mythic.

Guess whos gonna accidently trip a spill 500 papers saying " Save Siege Perilous!"

I will have some awesome pics for you guys when I get home.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*chuckles*

3. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

i have a new found respect for you cash!

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

HEY HEY Im home!

Didn't get to drop all those letters like I wanted though, wife didnt want to get rejected, however.

I played warhammer for like an hour, almost the same damn thing as WOW, really. I'm more pissed that is the reason why our game is being ignored.

then again once it failed horribly, maybe they will look to UO as a back up.

5. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

lol sound great!

6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

actually I could pray that it does .... then they might allocate some resources after the eventual lay offs from mythic....