1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Livery Coalition - Livery Quest Part:2

Discussion in 'Ethereal Void Imperium' started by Lord Gareth, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    After the Summit this Wednesday September 22nd the Livery quest Part 2 will begin. The Summit starts at 8:30 and if it goes quickly, the quest could start anywhere from 9-10pm ET.

Dudley said we will leave from Serpents Hold. Its going to be a hack and Slash so that means pull out your Gimp PvM templates because we need to knock these creatures out as fast as possible.

We will need
    Heal, Cure, Invis, Refresh Potions
    Enhanced bandaids
    Super Slayer Spell Books
    Super Slayer Instruments
    Super Slayer Weapons
    Tamers and Bards (Disco and peace are awesome)
    Spellweavers.... yeah you know how them Harrowers fall
    Explosion pots!!! (Don't under estimate the boom, boom, pow!)
  2. Hey All, i have several characters to help out Geared, Scribe/Nox Mage, Tamer/Bard, work in progress ABC Archer, Discord Archer, Sampire...

Ohhh, i can make us things if we need it as well. 120 Imbuing, Blacksmithing, Tailoring; 100 Carpentry, Tinkering, Inscription, Poisoning, Alchemy, Cooking, Bowcrafting/Fletching :)
  3. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

I really hope im not so tired that i miss this..i wanna help:/
  4. Juno

Juno Guest

I will be using my disco tamer. But if that template does not seem to work i will switch to one of my other chars. :thumbup1:
  5. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    I will bring my tamer if it turns out we are going after smaller game but more of them I will bring a dexxer. If we can find a slayer things drop like flies.