1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Livery Station Construction begins!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tancred RedStar, Jan 1, 2011.

1. I was out riding around the neighborhood as I do every few days looking for new homes, IDOC's, just checking on stuff in general. I passed down the road through Nidaros when I noticed Mesanna and Dudley were there. They'd just added Nidaros to the town teleporter system and were working on fixing something with it's banner. Mesanna then whipped out her "magical horse brush" waved it twice and *poof* Nidaros became the first player community to receive it's livery station! I then met up with them in Gyldenfeld where the plaque on our town banner had been repaired and *poof* Gyldenfeld now had it's livery station.
    [​IMG]

They were next headed to Silvervale so I q'd Oni.

Thank you Mesanna and Dudley for getting this done, esp on a holiday! I spent all afternoon on the couch and here they are out working on community stuff!

Attached Files:

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Proud to be the last ones to receive a stable *Cheers*

Kijustsu Anei Village

[​IMG]

I stopped by a few other townships during construction to get a few snap shots for everyone on the shard.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Lord Gareth

{Sorry for the slow picture upload took a little while. I didn't get Guardians Gate's yet because it was Floating in the air and being fixed. Hmm.... I guess you could say that their stables was High?

4. In case anyone is wondering, you can fill a pitcher from the trough and the horsehead pole acts as a stablemaster for stabling/claiming pets. Havent tested if the lamp post is a light source cuz Im starving and have to go get dinner, lol

5. Lord Gareth

Lamp post is a light source and you can stable and claim pets from about 7 - 10 tiles away

6. TheMac

TheMac Guest

congrats everyone!