1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LJ Sammy

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by [JD], Jun 17, 2010.

1. [JD]

[JD] Guest

Anyone running a LJ sammy? What spec are you using?

150 STA + 55 SSI + 120 TAC/ANAT + GM LJ = 63.x DPS Ornate, swinging at cap. Seems kinda sick.

Would have to sacrifice Mace and Shield on the head for the Daimyo helm, unless I had a full assassin suit (which I don't).

But specwise I can't make it work without skill items.

Here's what I've got:

120 Swords/Tac/Anat/Bush
    100 LJ
    99 Necro

No room for healing or Chiv, 21 pts leftover. Would want at least 65 Chiv...

Could drop LJ and use JOAT LJ, but then that's not really a LJ Sampire. Ornate would drop from 63 to 59 DPS.

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Never found a justification for using LJ... far too many skill points for negligible benefits.

3. I was heading towards it with my last sampire build (or at least for it to be stoneable) but I couldn't be bothered to train LJ (again), and now my sampires my Throwing/wammy anyway.

4. [JD]

[JD] Guest

it sounds nice to be able to do the "highest" dmg, but you only gain around 4 DPS going from 0 to 100 LJ. huge skill investment. you gain around the same DPS going from 100 to 120 in both anat and tac, put together.

fun idea, but probably one which is better done at 120 tac/anat and JOAT lj.