1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LJ Vampire

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Plague, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Plague

Plague Guest

Ive seen alot of people asking for help on sampires and i know the goal is one thing: to survive and solo bosses and spawns.
    So i dont have bushido or parry and i have soloed everything in this game except for riktor and stygian dragon wich i just replace swords and lj for archery and bush and than they are easy solo as well.
    I just want to let it be known that ever since i made the switch to lumberjack, life has been so easy and fulfilling in uo unlike when i was a classic sampire it could be very frustrating at times now it is i do what i want whenever i want with no restrictions (only restriction would be possibly getting raided at a spawn).
    My suit is very expensive enhance woodland suit tho and my weapons are expensive as well, also consumeables are still easy to use just switch to a one handed use it and than back to two hander.
    My only goal with this post is to let people out there know that bushido and parry are not the end all be all of making a soloing character, really just have necro and vamp form with chiv and than go from there,if anyone would like to try out my temp just let me know it is the best temp i have ever used and soloing uo has never been more rewarding for me as it is now.

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Why don't you post up your temp and weapons and armor? I know I am curious what your running as I love trying new things and seeing others way of gearing up.

3. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Inquiring minds want to know :)

4. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

Yes, show us some enlightenment please. And don't forget...

:postpics:

(Videos on Youtube are welcome, too)

Let us call you our hero if you could spare the time.

5. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I believe it's sword/tactics/anatomy/lj/chivalry/necro.

6. MatlocK

MatlocK Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Please post your temp and suit build

7. KingHen

KingHen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Temp please!!