1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LMC and Inscription

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Obsidian, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Simple question -- does LMC affect inscription? In other words, if I have 40 LMC and I am inscribing an 8th circle scroll, does it cost 30 mana (instead of 50) when I succeed?

-OBSIDIAN-

2. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

LMC and LRC do nothing for inscription
    LRC does nothing for alchemy

3. on the subject of inscription i have 70 natural skill and if i use a 21 /27 except
    talisman can a scribe 8th lvl scroll's?

4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

talis dont bump up the min skill, but if you are at the min skill they will take you from 0% chance to whatever the tali is..

5. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Thanks for the input. I knew LRC did nothing for inscription, but never paid attention to LMC.

-OBSIDIAN-

6. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Is an interesting thought but I never saw any smaller return when inscribing 8th circle spells...since those are the big mana hogs. Doesn't seem to matter much though if you have 120 meditation and a nice mana return. I just time it out so I don't get the annoying message, you must wait several moments before reattempting this skill.