1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LMC question...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by ultima77, Jul 1, 2009.

1. ultima77

ultima77 Guest

I could have sworn I read a couple times on this board that there is a 10% LMC bonus for warriors who have four warriors skills at 120. I've searched all over for the posts making this claim and I can't seem to find them. Is there any validity to this, or am I just going crazy?

2. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Without looking too much myself, I thought it was 300 combined between Wepskill/tact/anatomy... not sure if it was 5% or 10% lmc bonus.

3. Gellor

Gellor Guest

It isn't LMC bonus exactly.

But it works something like this(don't quote me on skill point numbers)
    200-300 skill points reduces special move cost by 5 mana
    over 300 skill points reduces special move cost by 10 mana

The skill points are only in certain skills(don't have list in front of me)

Go to uo.stratics.com Look on left side "menu" choices for special moves. It should have the mana reduction info there:thumbsup: I just saw it yesterday or the day before:next:

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Also note that the human JoAT 20 in every skill do count towards that reduced mana cost.

Gellor's numbers are correct in terms of reduced mana cost.

5. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This > http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/specialmoves.php

6. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

So are you saying that if my warrior had arch/mace/sword/and fencing on all at the same time that the LMC would come into effect? Seems like you'd still be sacrificing something if you did that. Now if you had one on and the others were stoned.........maybe it could work. Hmmmm........

7. Well doesn't really seem like you'd have to go the multi weapon skill route. Practically every dexxer template in existance right now has bushido, parry, or ninjitsu. Not to mention 120 weap skill.

8. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

I'm fairly certain it only applies to the mana cost of special moves (not chivalry, bushido, or ninjitsu spells).

Stayin Alive,

BG

9. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're human... wouldn't having 120 wep skill + JOAT satisfy the 300 skill points?

10. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You stand correct.