1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LNR Guild

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Galad911, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Galad911

Galad911 Guest

Is LNR around still?? This is Galad I played since the game started I'm back again just wondering if OBsidian knight or Kraxal have been around if so hit me up...

2. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Might want to toss the post on Hot guild forums

I know they post there still

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Yup, they're still around.

4. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Krax got kicked. Plenty of them still around. No idea what they're all doing tho.

5. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

The leaders of LNR always say they are going to next big thing start recruiting like mad and then go stale faster the a open walmart bag of bread. Few of them still linger around but for the most part they were active for about past 3 weeks and have died off again.TYR

6. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

krax got kicked? lol good one

but yah we r around... alot r dealing with irl crap (alot of which is lack of $ )

Ill pop over to the hot boards & c if u made a post there too

7. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you have huge babies

8. Kristeen

Kristeen Guest

Re: LNR Guild [REPORT of Canvassing]

:coco::hahaha:
    Ni drunkards give a sad and desperate drunken lead to ReaperNI resulting in in-house breakdown and breakup whereby respectable founders, out of dignity, leave Ni guild while drunken newbs lead guild growth attempt with *"the enemy" out of desperation :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: while toting self proclaimed expertise in ineptitude ^^THIS ^^ guy is apparently setting up (or lined up due to lack of intelligence) to be the leading cause for failure .... :stretcher:. :thumbdown::bored::loser::coco:

just goes to show the results of drunknitude and lack of good vision and judgment. :stretcher::stretcher::stretcher:

Try harder or with more heart next time loozers. Maybe watch and learn not point and claim without knowledge and experience.

9. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Re: LNR Guild [REPORT of Canvassing]

Did Paps not found Ni? I thought he started it.

10. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

Yep paps os still guild leader and i one of the two emmys. As for Lnr guy talking smack i watched the rise and fall all happen in about 3 weeks from the posting on hot boards to the expolsion of PKZ and picked up by LNR the then seen most of them left for other guilds now i dont see lnr out on feild as much but i could be wrong maybe your not inactive maybe you just making crafters lololololololololol. TYR

11. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I've watched the same thing - about 5 different times in the past 3 years. The leaders seem to come back eager and ready to really go - only to collapse a few weeks later. I'm not sure if they loose interest, get overwhelmed with RL, or what - but that cycle has been repeating itself for a while now.

12. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Kristeen isnt lnr that i know of... personally I got lost in the post

a lil of all. here lately alot is irl $ issues :(

13. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Sadly, it's a sign of the economic times. Hopefully things are starting to turn around for everyone!

14. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

The bank robbing business has been going good for me but hard to get a good health plan i might just go on obamacare lol tyr