1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LNR Recruiting

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by SouthernRageLNR, Mar 12, 2008.

1. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

Yes the great guild LNR is looking for people with atleat some pvp exprience, or none it honestly does not matter, but if you want to be apart of a guild that has fun while playing uo then join LNR!

To join go to www.lnrguild.com and fill out a app with contact info and someone will get ahold of you.

MysticalMex likes this.
  2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not to be argumentative or anything but when was LNR not recruiting? [​IMG]

Just kidding around with ya. Good luck with the recent recruiting effort.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

LNR might be able to get some recruits if they actually showed themselves once and a while. Haven't seen them in about 2 weeks now.

4. Ironic.. I've seen more LNR since I've returned than I have HOT. That is unless I go to Brit Bank in Tram, then I seem to see a lot of HOT.

5. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

LNR might be able to get some recruits if they actually showed themselves once and a while. Haven't seen them in about 2 weeks now.

[/ QUOTE ]
    So LNR has been a lil less active last two weeks but where was HOT at for a year after PVP and COW broke allys, and then when VIP came to ATL for the first time where was HOT then? Oh yeah i remember idocs in tram. Walk away link ill own you. [​IMG]